More and more companies
are now insisting that their suppliers are members of a professional association
with a code of conduct that members must comply with. The IPRC has less
than 50 members.
1. Membership of an internationally recognized professional body
2. Members of IPRC Nigeria also members of APRC UK.
3. Member's discount on IPRC training
4. Free seminar supports including a speaker for client events in line
with our professional code of conduct. (excludes
5. Appropriate designatory letters such as APRC (Associate) MPRC (Full
Member) FPRC (Fellow). CORPORATE MEMBER (All members
6. The opportunity to take Diploma in Recruitment qualification UK. APRC
7. Diploma in Recruitment Management qualification UK. MPRC Dip.Rec.Mgt
8. Dedicated advice lines on sales, recruitment, proposals, presentations
9. Membership certificate
10. Use of IPRC logo for advertising, on stationeries and corporate literature
11. Regular news letters and useful articles and business tips
12. Access to our website
13. Opportunity to be a member of council
14. Referral to embassies for visas for foreign business/training trips
15. Job opportunities both local and international
16. Opportunities for training needs identification, succession planning,
promotion and upgrade in their organization.
17. Internationally recognized recruitment qualification
18. Admission as a member of the Association of Professional Recruitment
19. Sound academic and practical training on management, organization
development, human resource and recruiting
20. Access to business/training opportunities locally and internationally
21. Complimentary personality profiles (worth N10,000.00)
» Associate N65,000.00
» Full Member N95,000.00
» Fellow Member N140,000.00
Many companies have paid for each of their members to become members
of IPRC and this has proved to be an expensive exercise in some cases.
Therefore in future an organization can join as a corporate member with
charges based upon the number of staff employed.
» Up to 11 staff N250,000.00
» 12-20 staff N350,000.00
» 21-50 staff N550,000.00
» 51 plus staff N1,000,000.00
Note: Any member of staff bringing the agency into disrepute
will mean the agency will lose its IPRC corporate membership.
Voice of recruitment
The IPRC is the fastest growing institute in Nigeria and is consulted
by hundreds of companies every year seeking advice on "company best
practice". We are regularly consulted by companies who wish to work
with recognized suppliers of recruitment services. Increasingly, recruiting
companies are making IPRC membership a top priority when selecting an
Code of Conduct
We encourage members to demonstrate their IPRC membership by using the
IPRC logo on stationary and displaying the IPRC code of ethics in each
branch and on their web sites, as a seal of approval. By joining the IPRC,
you associate your agency with other members all over the world.
Law and Legislation
The IPRC keeps members informed of important legal and legislative changes
that affect the recruitment industry.
Education and Training
A training program designed exclusively for IPRC members to assist them
in all aspects of recruitment knowledge. IPRC corporate members can license
training courses designed and written by the IPRC.
Special discounts are available to you as an IPRC member, such as training
services and consultancy
IPRC - Diploma in Recruitment - APRC Dip-Rec
This successful course which has been held in-agency for some time culminates
in an examination at the end.
The course covers a wide range of recruitment topics including resourcing
skills, business development, law and legislation and much more. Delegates
who have attended say the topics covered are extremely useful and very
up to date.
1 Fellow FPRC
2 Full Member MPRC
3 Associate Member APRC
4 Corporate Member MPRC
5 Graduate/Mature Member
6 Student Membership Student